XtGem Forum catalog
vibesempire.xtgem.com
BOOKMARK VIBESEMPIRE NOW
APK ¤ JAR ¤ BMK ¤ Operamini
Date and Time Wednesday May 8th 2024 2:39:40 pm
WISE QUOTES:
FUNNY TRIVALS:
Click here to donate a little token to us by using paypal and it will be appreciated.
Click here to join our money making group both free and paid
Like our Facebook Page For Latest Updates
DOWNLOAD PAGES
Java Games || Java Apps || Java Themes || Java Browsers || Java ChatApps || Symbian Games/Symbian Apps || Symbian Themes || Android Games || Android Apps/Themes || Ringtones || Engineering/Natural Science PDF || Computer/Pc Softwares || Windows Phone Games/Apps || Blackberry Games/Apps || . Zip/Handlers
You can post whatever you want in this forum but No spamming here good luck
Click the below button to Share with friends
*Post reply · Invite friends · From end
* Stalker If you missed the part Eight (8), read it HERE !!!
Episode 9
Joy: Diana!!!!!!
She shouted as I jerked upwards.
Me: hey, why did you scream my name like that?
Joy: have been calling you for the past five minutes but you were not answering me..
Me: sorry, my mind was preoccupied.
Joy: can you share your thoughts with me?
Me: hmm, just forget about it. Its nothing important.
Joy: well, if you say so. Can I have your mathematics note book.
Me: for what?
Joy: don’t tell me you were in wonderland when the mathematics teacher came here, demanding we all submit our assignment before they ring the bell for break.
Me: *pretending* lol, I was only pulling your leg. Here, take and submit it for me..
I said as I gave her the mathematics book. she opened it and cross checked it.
Joy: good, everything you did is correct.
She said as she stood up and walked away.
I was still there thinking when I felt a cold touch upon my shoulder, I trembled and looked up. It was Tracy who came to my sit with a smile on her face.
Tracy: permit me..
She said as she sat down right besides me. I looked around and the whole class where busy staring at us.
Me: *d--n, the whole class is looking at us*
Tracy: *whispering* so what say you?
Me: *silent*
Tracy: have you made up your mind?
Tracy: Diana!!
By this time, some students were busy giggling because I snob her. Tracy eventually got tired, she stood up and left in anger. Just then, Joy walked inside.
Joy: *sitting down* hey what did you do that made Tracy very angry?
Me: nothing, I just ignored her when she was talking to me that’s all.
Joy: strange, where you not the same person admiring her beauty all this while?
Me: abegee, did you have any water there with you?
Joy: yes, my bottle water is here with me.
Me: help me with it please.
I said as an Idea got into my head. Am going to disgrace Tracy right here in school. Everybody will see that she is a mermaid right now.
I collected the water and walked to where she was sitting down, pretending to be drinking the water. I did as if I stumbled against something and I fell on her making sure that I poured all the water on her body during this process.
Everybody: hahahahahahaha
they all laughed as Tracy was d--n soak, the white cloth glued on her body making her b----t more visible but I wasn’t laughing. I was surprised she didn’t transform into a mermaid. How come?
Tracy was filled with shame at the way the students were laughing at her. She ran out of the class with tears in her eyes.
Joy: what did you that for?
She asked immediately I came back to my sit.
Me: nothing. I stumbled and fell.
Joy: please don’t lie to me. Even a little baby will know that you did that on purpose.
Joy: I just hope you know what you are up to.
Yea she is right, I f----d up big time and I know that Tracy will be back for me.
[b]Tracy’s side of the story continues
I was very angry and ashamed. So Diana wanted to disgrace and exposed me all these while. Thank goodness I brought my special necklace with me or my secret would have been exposed.
Me: Diana, you have bitten more than you can chew, be prepared for war!!!!!!
To be continued...
Click Here to read episode 10
2017-05-07 12:01 (edited 2017-05-12 01:01 by Stalker ) · Reply · (0)

Online: Guests: 1
Translate Language
Copyright © 2016-
All Rights Reserved
Kaduna, NIGERIA
Home|^Top|Refresh|Blog/Free airtime|Forums|Chatrooms|Guestbook|About Us|contact us|Polls|Socializers