Old school Easter eggs.
vibesempire.xtgem.com
BOOKMARK VIBESEMPIRE NOW
APK ¤ JAR ¤ BMK ¤ Operamini
Date and Time Thursday May 9th 2024 5:29:47 am
WISE QUOTES:
FUNNY TRIVALS:
Click here to donate a little token to us by using paypal and it will be appreciated.
Click here to join our money making group both free and paid
Like our Facebook Page For Latest Updates
DOWNLOAD PAGES
Java Games || Java Apps || Java Themes || Java Browsers || Java ChatApps || Symbian Games/Symbian Apps || Symbian Themes || Android Games || Android Apps/Themes || Ringtones || Engineering/Natural Science PDF || Computer/Pc Softwares || Windows Phone Games/Apps || Blackberry Games/Apps || . Zip/Handlers
You can post whatever you want in this forum but No spamming here good luck
Click the below button to Share with friends
*Post reply · Invite friends · From end
* Stalker If you missed the part Fifteen (15), read it HERE!!!
Episode 16
Me: what am I going to do? I have no other option than to become a mermaid or else my parents will die. Or God, Just save me.
Just then, Tracy appeared inside the hospital ward.
Me: Tracy, please and please I beg you. Spare my parents. I don’t want them to die.
Tracy: then if you don’t want them to die, you know the exact thing to do.
Me: don’t worry, I will become a mermaid but not now.
Tracy: when?
Me: at least, let me write my waec and Jamb first. Get into a university and then, I will join.
Tracy: never!!! It’s gonna take a lot of time.
Me: no it won’t, have you forgotten that I am going to partake in this upcoming exams.
Tracy: no I haven’t.
Me: very good because now I need time. I really need to read in other to pass my exams. I need time to get prepared for my exams. I don’t want to fail please. Once I passed, I am going to become a mermaid.
Tracy: are you sure this is not one of your tricks?
Me: will I be playing with my parents live? Please just give me time to pass my exams first and I shall run to you guys immediately.
Tracy: ok, If you say so. Let me speak with the queen to hear her say in this.
She said and disappeared.
Nurse: Doctor, Doctor ooo. This patient is running mad. He has been very busy talking to the wall since.
The nurse kept shouting as she dashed away into the doctor’s office. Soon, I started hearing different footsteps which means that more nurses are coming into my ward.
DEEP INSIDE THE BLUE SEA
Tracy appeared in front of the queen mother.
Queen: so, what did she say?
Tracy: she said she has agreed to become a mermaid.
Queen: hahahaha. Nice one Tracy. You really did a nice job o.
Tracy: *bowed a little* thank you very much queen mother.
Queen: so when is she coming for the initiation.
Tracy: that’s the problem on ground Queen mother.
Queen: how?
Tracy: you do remember that we are writing waec and Jamb this year? So she said she needs time, more time to study and read really really hard.
Queen: that means that she won’t be disturbed for sometimes.
Tracy: *silent*
Queen: well, we have to do everything possible to appear good and gentle to her so that she will not have this mindset that we are evil.
Tracy: so?
Queen: let her prepare for waec and Jamb this year. But first, she must give me her words. That means, becoming a mermaid as long as we let her write her waec and jamb and offer her an admission into any university of her choice.
Tracy: so that means we are playing this music according to her dance step.
Queen: yes of course, soon enough, Diana will become a mermaid. Hahahaha..
To Be continued...
2017-05-07 12:28 · Reply · (0)

Online: Guests: 1
Translate Language
Copyright © 2016-
All Rights Reserved
Kaduna, NIGERIA
Home|^Top|Refresh|Blog/Free airtime|Forums|Chatrooms|Guestbook|About Us|contact us|Polls|Socializers