Old school Swatch Watches
vibesempire.xtgem.com
BOOKMARK VIBESEMPIRE NOW
APK ¤ JAR ¤ BMK ¤ Operamini
Date and Time Thursday May 9th 2024 1:47:09 am
WISE QUOTES:
FUNNY TRIVALS:
Click here to donate a little token to us by using paypal and it will be appreciated.
Click here to join our money making group both free and paid
Like our Facebook Page For Latest Updates
DOWNLOAD PAGES
Java Games || Java Apps || Java Themes || Java Browsers || Java ChatApps || Symbian Games/Symbian Apps || Symbian Themes || Android Games || Android Apps/Themes || Ringtones || Engineering/Natural Science PDF || Computer/Pc Softwares || Windows Phone Games/Apps || Blackberry Games/Apps || . Zip/Handlers
You can post whatever you want in this forum but No spamming here good luck
Click the below button to Share with friends
*Post reply · Invite friends · From end
* Stalker If you missed the part Ten (10), read it HERE!!!

Episode 11
DIANA’S POV
I got home that day and entered inside my apartment.
Me: good afternoon mum.
Mum: welcome Diana! How was school?
Me: fine oo.
Mum: eyaa, you must be tired. Go and take your shower while I prepare your food.
Me: ok mum.
I said as I rushed upstairs, took my bath and came downstairs. My mother has already prepared the dining table so I quickly sat down as I began to eat my lunch which was pounded yam and eguisi soup.
When I was through eating the food. I went back to my room where I lay down and began to read my books.
Time check: 8:30pm
My mum came to call me that my dad has arrived I went downstairs, greeted him and stayed with him for about twenty five minutes before heading to my room to catch some sleep.
……………………………………………………………….
DREAM LAND
It hasn’t been long when I slept when I saw myself in a desert.
Me: hello!
Me: hello!!! Anybody here?
I called but there was nobody there. I decided to walk around for a little while. I was just walking around when I saw an amazing figure.
Something was strange about this amazing figure he or she looked like someone I know but from where? There is only way to find out. By meeting the thing itself.
I ran after the strange figure and when I got close to it, I gasped in shock. The person there was no other person than Tracy. On seeing me, she smiled.
Tracy: Diana!
Me: Tracy, thank God you are here. Please I want to go home now.
Tracy: this is your home. As a mermaid, you belong to us. We are the one fully incharge and we have you.
Me: god forbid. Never in my life will I ever join you guys.
Tracy: are you really sure of what you are saying?
She said as she brought fort a long koboko (horse whip) from God knows where.
Me: what are you going to do with that?
Tracy: just find out.
She said and flogged me..
“WIAAAA”
“WIAAAA”
“WIAAAA”
I couldn’t bear the pain emanating from my body. I stood up and in that time, I ran away with full speed.
Tracy didn’t give up, she kept chasing me till she close to me and I fell down again.
“WIAAAA”
“WIAAAA”
Tracy: *still flogging me* wether you like it or not, today you must join us. You must become a mermaid or else, I am going to kill you…
The word I am going to kill you rang several in my head sending shivers down my spine.
She kept flogging me till I woke up.
BACK TO REAL lIFE
I jumped up from my bed with sweat allover my body.
Me: Thank God it was a dream.
I muttered but shouted immediately I saw my skin. They was marks on my skin. Marks with blood coming out from them.
To be continued...
Click Here to read episode 12
2017-05-07 12:09 (edited 2017-05-12 01:06 by Stalker ) · Reply · (0)

Online: Guests: 1
Translate Language
Copyright © 2016-
All Rights Reserved
Kaduna, NIGERIA
Home|^Top|Refresh|Blog/Free airtime|Forums|Chatrooms|Guestbook|About Us|contact us|Polls|Socializers